The Reason We Invented The Vent Defender
- Keeps trash and debris out of your air ducts, protecting your HVAC system and your family
- Keeps your home safe from construction dust and debris being blown into your home once the HVAC is activated
- Is made of polyurethane foam and fits 95% of air vents
- Made of foam, it is extremely easy to install, by simply squeezing into place; and equally as easy to remove
Unlike other air duct covers, which are positioned on top of the vent:
- Vent Defender fits deep inside the vent boot where it is unseen by the construction crew; therefore, unlikely to be removed or dislodged
- Vent Defender is round to securely cover the round portion of the air duct, not the rectangular vent
- The Vent Defender is reusable and can be used on your next projects.
- Made of foam, the Vent Defender is able to absorb liquids
- Because the Vent Defender fits over the duct, it is not dependent on a vent cover being in place for its use.
Partners and Inventors
Richard "Rick" Littman
I have been building houses in Charlotte, NC for 20 years. During that time I have done renovations,
additions, and updates to numerous homes.
Through the years I have tried to improve the efficiency of the construction process. I have been aware
of the problem of construction debris collecting in the new ductwork of every project from the start and
have finally developed a product to achieve the goal of prevention.
I have been working in residential construction for the past 26 years right after graduating from college
with a degree in civil engineering technology.
I always felt that there had to be a better way to prevent dust, trash and construction debris from entering
the ductwork and creating allergic reactions for our future homeowners.
I believe that Vent Defender is the answer and capable of preventing dust and trash from accumulating
in HVAC ductwork.